More rigid and structured shoes,more power can be transmitted to the rock.
The more sensitive a shoe is, the more information gets transferred to the climber about the shape and the characteristics of the foot holds , giving a sensation of closer contact with the rock.
This is the capacity of the shoe to adapt to the width of your foot. This capacity is not only determinate by the width of the sole, in some cases a shoe with a narrow sole displays a great capacity to adapt to a wider foot.
Technology that increases the dynamic response of the shoe improving its ability to adapt to different rock shapes and greater precision and comfort.
- Incredible precision on every kind of foothold, from micro-edges to tenuous slopers.
- Superb performance yet very comfortable.
- Wide opening tongue for ease and speed of putting on and removing.
- Precise adjustment system. Perfectly balanced structure between softness and rigidity, meaning the foot moves only where you need it to.
- Rubber reinforced toe-box for increased abrasion resistance and superior toe-hooking.
- Micro-layer insole for the perfect distribution of force.