Everything you need most
More rigid and structured shoes,more power can be transmitted to the rock.
The more sensitive a shoe is, the more information gets transferred to the climber about the shape and the characteristics of the foot holds , giving a sensation of closer contact with the rock.
This is the capacity of the shoe to adapt to the width of your foot. This capacity is not only determinate by the width of the sole, in some cases a shoe with a narrow sole displays a great capacity to adapt to a wider foot.
Technology that increases the dynamic response of the shoe improving its ability to adapt to different rock shapes and greater precision and comfort.
Technology that improves the balance between all the performance of the shoe achieving a greater range of response and greater performance in very different situations.
- Super sticky rubber covers the upper part of the toe-box and instep, providing both increased protection against abrasion.
- Lightweight and breathable bellows tongue that protects direct contact of the elastic of the instep with the foot.
- Two-part sole increases capacity to adapt to the form of the rock.
- Glove-like fit.
- Precision fit and design holds the arch and heel of the foot snugly and securely.
- Its design and applied technology contribute to release pressure from the toes for a greater climbing shoe control.