More rigid and structured shoes,more power can be transmitted to the rock.
The more sensitive a shoe is, the more information gets transferred to the climber about the shape and the characteristics of the foot holds , giving a sensation of closer contact with the rock.
This is the capacity of the shoe to adapt to the width of your foot. This capacity is not only determinate by the width of the sole, in some cases a shoe with a narrow sole displays a great capacity to adapt to a wider foot.
Technology that increases the dynamic response of the shoe improving its ability to adapt to different rock shapes and greater precision and comfort.
- Easy to use and get the best performance from.
- Perfectly balanced set of features.
- Extremely precise on small edges, rounded holds and cracks.
- Precise full-lace closure system adapts to a wide variation in foot widths.
- The perfect combination of performance and comfort.