Comfort and performance is possible
More rigid and structured shoes,more power can be transmitted to the rock.
The more sensitive a shoe is, the more information gets transferred to the climber about the shape and the characteristics of the foot holds , giving a sensation of closer contact with the rock.
This is the capacity of the shoe to adapt to the width of your foot. This capacity is not only determinate by the width of the sole, in some cases a shoe with a narrow sole displays a great capacity to adapt to a wider foot.
- Maximum comfort but with many of the characteristics of a high performance shoe.
- Very adaptable to various width of feet.
- Wide opening bellows tongue for ease of putting on and removing.
- Rubber reinforced toe-box for increased abrasion resistance and superior edging capabilities.
- Four micro-layer insole for perfect distribution of force.